If you are looking to use SharePoint to handle the management of documents or email messages you will benefit from attending our Design Workshop - 'SharePoint Design for Document Management'.
"I found the way the course was run and the material covered was excellent. The extent of open questions and discussions, labs and product demonstrations gave me a good feel and understanding of what SharePoint is, where it came from, where it is going and what it can do."
- Workshop attendee
- Fast-track your understanding of best-practice techniques for design and deployment of SharePoint so that is effective, easy-to-use and capable of managing large volumes of email messages, Office documents and other files.
- Structuring your SharePoint Document Repository
- Metadata design and deployment
- Security and permissions structure
- Document Retention
- Obtain Full Document Management functionality, e.g. unique document numbering, searching
- Ensuring End-User Satisfaction, e.g. by providing intuitive navigation, consistent metadata capture and drag-and-drop saving of email messages to SharePoint
- Considerations for deployment and ongoing administration
- Identify how you can plug any gaps in ‘out-of-the-box’ SharePoint document management capabilities by using MacroView Document Management Framework software.