MacroView is pleased to announce the release of MacroView DMF v7.2 and MacroView Message v7.2.
MacroView DMF already provides market-leading functionality and features for managing documents and emails on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Popular features of DMF include an intuitive tree-view for visualising and navigating the SharePoint document store, extensive drag and drop support and best-in-class support for saving and re-saving PDFs to SharePoint direct from Adobe Reader / Acrobat.
Improvements in DMF v7.2 enable:
· Right-click, Print and right-click, Send
· Extended previewing of messages and other files
· Saving of secured PDFs
· Enhanced support for Content Types
· Type-ahead selection for multi-Choice columns
· More efficient bulk uploading of files
· ...and much more.
These improvements also apply as appropriate to MacroView Message, the subset of MacroView DMF that runs in Outlook to streamline the management of email messages in Microsoft SharePoint.
For full details see Release Note MacroViewDMFv7.2